Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nutrition

Started the day with 7 egg white and 2 yolk scrambled eggs. Cooked with olive oil. 2 slices of Beckmann's German Farm Bread, and a small banana. GNC Mega Men Multivitamin and a table-spoon of Norwegian Cod liver oil -yummy- Oh, to top it off a red-eye coffee from Starbucks.

30 min before gym I took couple scoops of N.O. Xplode. During my work-out I sipped my Choclate muscle-milk and my Monster Maize. After work-out I took two scoops of 1oo%Whey and a slice of bread and a banana.

About an hour later half of a granny smith apple some non-fat plain yoghurt and some cashews.

About an hour later Chipotle chicken and barbacoa (shredded beef) bowl with black beans (anti oxidants baby).

Came home had some english breakfast tea (black tea) with some 73% dark choclate, and walnuts.

Couple hours later -now- I'm boiling 5 eggs -it was 6, one blew up during boiling- . I'm gonna get rid of 3 yolks and eat the rest with some 2% organic milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment