Monday, November 9, 2009

My Local Starbucks stores rock...!


Don't drink corporate coffee? Bullshit..Hey, trust me I tried so many of the local mom and pop coffee stores, nothing against them, but I'm all about a good strong, thick, bold fresh cup of coffee with some flavor as well. Starbucks just delivers that, so I'm in.
I'm of Turkish background, so strong coffee is part of my genetic make-up. When I get a watered down cup of joe, I feel cheated.
Oh, and the people working there are great too. Thank you Stacey, Jen, and Erin. You're my starbucks angels :) And yes that's me in the above picture..

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Erdal! Anytime! I appreciate real coffee too :)

    I love the square desktop version of yourself !
    Thanks for making my day,
    Stacey Perry

    ReplyDelete