Tuesday, November 3, 2009

On Running

Last month I ran a 10k race in Big Sur California. My sister in law was doing it with couple of his co-workers and I tagged along. She came and stayed with us the night before the race since our place is in driving distance from Big Sur.

In the morning though, one thing lead to another and we left a little late for the run. The run was scheduled at 10:00am and we drove in to the parking lot at 9:54. Oh, did I mention that we were gonna register at the race site. I thought there is no way we could make it to the start of the race. Thanks to speedy folks at Big Sur River Run, we barely made it. It was a great run around the river and woods. About 400 people ran in a very friendly atmosphere. I recommend. Doing it next year for sure. My time? 46min. No warm-up of course. I'm shooting for under 40 min next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment