Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One Of Those Days...!

I've been trying to be better in my attendance for jiu jitsu classes thinking if I go 3 times a week I should improve faster. So I'm in my fourth week of perfect attendance, but God I only have very small gains, and I still suck in some aspects of jiu jitsu so bad. I watched all the Gordo videos for half guard, but whenever I hold someone in my half-guard I rarely can sweep. As much as I know that I have to prevent getting cross-faced and go for underhook, I'm not good at achieving that. Than I focus too much to keep my opponent's leg trapped, next thing I know I get passed and from there it's all down hill.
I've been getting better with arm drag and getting the back though. Today at practice I was able to that a few times.
I need to watch more videos. So tired...!

No comments:

Post a Comment